* The Scholarship Guide for Busy Parents is a series of four videos. Each video is no more than fifteen minutes
* This guide will teach you the types of scholarships and which are appropriate for your student.
* This guide will show you why building a team may be the most powerful technique for finding scholarships.
* This guide will help you determine when to pursue scholarships (Hint: If you have a high school student, it's not too early!).
* In this guide there are videos, worksheets, case studies, and examples provided to you to help apply what you've learned and take action to find scholarships now!
*The goal of this guide to to bring you up to speed on scholarships, learn the do's and don'ts of them, and make sure you don't miss any opportunities!
I’m Brad Baldridge, a Certified Financial Planner®, College Funding Consultant, and chief podcaster of Taming The High Cost Of College.
I provide customized planning using the latest financial aid, tax, cash flow, and academic strategies.
Using these strategies over the past 10 years, I've helped hundreds of families save money on their college expenses and help make their students’ college dreams a reality.
Brad is a registered representative of Cambridge. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, TM, professional and is a member of the local and national chapters of the Financial Planning Association.